Use a dry microfiber cloth or soft cloth towel to clean your framed art. If you’d like to use a cleaning solution, we recommend water with a drop or two of dish soap. Be careful not to use any cleaning supplies with ammonia (like Windex) or cleaning cloths with a rough texture so as not to scratch the frame or acrylic.
Articles in this section
- Why does the style I want say "combination not available"?
- Can I make my order a gift?
- Do you offer gift cards? How do I redeem my gift card?
- Can you help me create a gallery wall?
- Can your designers help me pick out a frame?
- What is your return/exchange policy (100% Happiness Guarantee)?
- What types of things can you frame?
- How does your pricing & sizing work?
- Can you frame a piece with multiple mat openings?
- Do you offer samples?