We can absolutely create a frame with multiple mat openings for
- Digital photos.
- Mail-in art or objects.
- A combination of the above.
One thing to note is that due to the time and labor it takes to create multiple mat openings, we do charge an additional fee for the service. Our pricing is an additional $25 (for up to 5 items in one frame—there's an extra fee of $5 for each item beyond the first five) This would be charged after we receive the order.
For Digital Photos:
For digital photos, we offer 15 different layouts to choose from to create your Multiple Photo Frame. Clicking this link will take you to an FAQ that shows your options and explains things in detail. It also tells you how to begin your order!
For Mail-In Orders:
- Lay out the items side by side how you'd like them arranged
- Measure the approximate total size of the total arrangement
- Place an order for a "Mail In" frame in at those dimensions in the frame style of your choice. The dimensions don't have to be perfect—we use size to determine what price category your order falls into and to determine what packaging we'd need to send you. We'll measure precisely when we receive the items!
- Make a note in the Special Instructions (there's a link near your frame when you're viewing it in the cart) that you're mailing multiple items for us to frame, let us know what you would like (lay them out vertically, horizontally, etc.), and mention that you're okay with the additional charge for multiple mat openings. Once we receive your items, our designers will be in touch if we have any additional questions!
For a Combination of Mail-In items and Digital Photos:
- Follow the same steps as above for Mail-In orders.
- Once you’ve got your order number just shoot us an email, with the digital photos attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the size at which you’d like the photos printed, if possible.