If you want to unlink your Instagram account so you can add a new account, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to www.instagram.com and login.
- Click your username in the top right corner and select "edit profile" from the drop-down menu.
- On the left, you'll see "manage applications" click that.
- When you find "Framebridge Web" click "Revoke access" and that should disconnect your account.
If you'd like to switch to a new account, you can:
- Head back to www.framebridge.com
- Select Instagram photo
- Follow the prompts to link your new account.
Please note that, due to Instagram's terms of service, we are only able to print and frame from our customer's direct Instagram accounts. If you'd like to have print + frame a photo from someone else's Instagram, we recommend asking them to provide you with the original file or uploading a screenshot of their Instagram for printing and framing.