Absolutely! We love framing special little objects, and we would be honored to frame yours. We can frame objects that are up to one-inch deep.
If you want to see whether or not we can frame your exact object, you can search for it here!
If you're ordering a frame for a small object like a matchbook, event ticket, or arrowhead, here's how to do it:
- Click here and choose Mail-In: Original Art
- Upload a photo of the object, if you'd like, or use our sample art
- Enter the width and height of the object. The smallest our website will accept is 4" x4", but if your object is smaller than that - no worries! We can still frame it. Just enter 4x4 for now and our team will measure it more accurately once it arrives in our studio
- Choose your own frame or choose to work with one of our Designers
- If choosing your own frame, select " Float Mount" from the matting menu. This costs $25 extra for the additional time and skills it takes to specialty mount an object and is necessary for pieces like this. If you select the Designer's Choice option, simply leave a note in the "Anything else you'd like to tell us?" section to let us know you understand it needs to be float mounted and that you approve of the $25 cost
- Once the frame is in your cart, go ahead and mark what type of packaging you'd like us to send to you (or that you have your own) and then proceed to checkout.
Once we have your piece in our studio, we'll carefully float mount, frame it, and send it back to you so that you can proudly hang the memento in your home or give it as a unique gift!