We print on archival, acid-free, luster paper using premium inks. Our printers use RGB color settings. We require a minimum of 150 dpi at printing size, but if your image file is higher resolution, we will print it at the resolution it is at the size you've ordered.
Articles in this section
- Can you frame my artwork without acrylic?
- Can you trim my artwork before it's framed?
- Do you offer non-glare acrylic?
- Do you offer double mats and accent mats?
- What kind of printing process do you use?
- Why do you use acrylic instead of glass?
- What materials are used in your frames?
- How is my piece mounted?