Yes, we do. To order an accent mat, simply opt for "Accent Mat" as your matting preference when building your frame online. You'll see a drop-down with all of our available options from which to choose. All of our mats are 4-ply, but we do offer 8-ply (available in white only) mats upon request for an additional $15. These requests need to be made in the Special Instructions field at checkout. Please note that mats are not available for Extra Large sized pieces.
Articles in this section
- Can you frame my artwork without acrylic?
- Can you trim my artwork before it's framed?
- Do you offer non-glare acrylic?
- Do you offer double mats and accent mats?
- What kind of printing process do you use?
- Why do you use acrylic instead of glass?
- What materials are used in your frames?
- How is my piece mounted?