All of our frames come sealed with a custom, kraft paper backing to protect your art from dust and moisture. We no longer offer frames built with a removable back so that we can guarantee the protection and longevity of your art for years to come.
Articles in this section
- What should I do with my Certificate of Authenticity (COA)?
- Can I order a frame with a removable back?
- Can I have multiple items float mounted within a frame?
- Do you offer 8-ply or 12-ply mats?
- Can I frame my artwork at home instead of sending it to Framebridge?
- Can I change the width of my mat?
- Can I order a colored mat?
- Do you offer monogrammed or personalized mats?
- Do you offer easel back frames?
- Do you offer float mounting?