Our minimum resolution for digital uploads is 150 DPI. You can print photos as large as 32" x 40" depending on their resolution. Since resolution goes down as you enlarge a photo, the higher the resolution of your initial file, the larger you'll be able to print your photos. If you'd like to print a larger photo than what is offered to you at the time of upload, you'll need to upload a higher-resolution version of your photo to access a larger size.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the dimensions of my frames so that they are the same?
- What are the resolution requirements for digital upload orders?
- How do I measure my art? Do I round up or down?
- Why does the style I want say "combination not available"?
- How can I get a bigger print size?
- How does your pricing & sizing work?