Even if you take your photos with the same camera or smartphone, the size of your photos can vary, affecting the overall dimensions of your frame ever so slightly. If you want your frames to be exactly the same size, you can specify your ideal size in the special instructions field at checkout, and we'll make tiny adjustments to the mats to ensure a uniform overall size.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the dimensions of my frames so that they are the same?
- What are the resolution requirements for digital upload orders?
- How do I measure my art? Do I round up or down?
- Why does the style I want say "combination not available"?
- How can I get a bigger print size?
- How does your pricing & sizing work?