For mail-in art, you can certainly have your packaging sent to one address and your final framed piece sent to a second address (a common option for framed gifts). You'll have the option to enter different packaging and final shipment addresses at checkout. You won't see this option if you opt to frame a digital photo — in that case, we receive your image for framing instantly!
Articles in this section
- I need to request different/more packaging to send you my artwork
- What are your Holiday 2018 deadlines?
- Do you require signatures for delivery?
- Can I have my packaging sent to one address and the finished frame sent to a different address?
- What kind of packaging should I choose for my artwork?
- Is my artwork Insured?
- Can I have my order sent to multiple addresses?
- Can I have my artwork sent directly to you from the artist or from another vendor?
- How do I send my artwork to you?
- Can I have my order sent to an APO/DPO address?