When you place an order for a mail-in piece online, you'll have the option to select complimentary packaging for us to send to you so that you can ship us your art. We recommend that you select a tube for art that can be rolled (most posters and thinner prints) or a flat mailer for art that cannot be rolled (pre-mounted prints, cardboard, or thick art paper). If you require a flat mailer for art greater than 16" x 20", please reach out to our team at email@example.com so that we can send you special packaging (still always free).
Articles in this section
- I need to request different/more packaging to send you my artwork
- What are your Holiday 2018 deadlines?
- Do you require signatures for delivery?
- Can I have my packaging sent to one address and the finished frame sent to a different address?
- What kind of packaging should I choose for my artwork?
- Is my artwork Insured?
- Can I have my order sent to multiple addresses?
- Can I have my artwork sent directly to you from the artist or from another vendor?
- How do I send my artwork to you?
- Can I have my order sent to an APO/DPO address?