At the moment, we do not require signatures for deliveries as signatures are left to the discretion of the delivery driver. However, if you are worried about a secure delivery, we would encourage you to have your shipment sent to the nearest UPS Access Point.
Articles in this section
- Do you require signatures for delivery?
- Can I have my packaging sent to one address and the finished frame sent to a different address?
- What kind of packaging should I choose for my artwork?
- Is my artwork Insured?
- Can I have my order sent to multiple addresses?
- Can I have my artwork sent directly to you from the artist or from another vendor?
- How do I send my artwork to you?
- Can I have my order sent to an APO/DPO address?
- Can I send art directly from an artist or art dealer?
- Can you ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally?